Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law generally refers to the laws controlling the ownership or use of land and its fixtures. Real Estate Law includes various areas of laws such as Civil Law, Construction Law and Zoning Law. Immovable asset transactions for both commercial and residential reasons are the main subject of the real estate law.
Main legislation that regulates the immovable assets is the fourth section of the Civil Code No.4721. To reach the code, you may visit
Other lesiglation have provisions for immovable assets as well, such as:
- Land Registry Law No.2644 (https://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/mevzuat?MevzuatNo=2644&MevzuatTur=1&MevzuatTertip=3)
- Zoning Law No.3194 (https://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/mevzuat?MevzuatNo=3194&MevzuatTur=1&MevzuatTertip=5)
- Property Ownership Law No.634 (https://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/mevzuat?MevzuatNo=634&MevzuatTur=1&MevzuatTertip=5)
- Construction Inspection Law No.4708 (https://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/mevzuat?MevzuatNo=4708&MevzuatTur=1&MevzuatTertip=5)
- Obligations Code No.6098 (https://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/mevzuat?MevzuatNo=6098&MevzuatTur=1&MevzuatTertip=5)
Before the transaction, the beneficiary should investigate the immovable asset for their own good. In terms of investigation, beneficiary may check the deed records and insurance informations of the asset. Afterwards, beneficiary has to pay the estate taxes of the relevant asset in order to realize the transaction. As soon as the beneficiary has done the investigation, parties apply to the registry to make an appointment. Parties should be ready at the registry on appointment day with the relevant documents. After the transaction, beneficiary should notify the relevant administrations about transaction.
It is crucial to plan every step of the process and try to avoid any casualties. Therefore, misadvancing in a real estate transaction may have serious consequences. Anyone who wants to get into an immovable asset transaction better get a consultation from a lawyer who is specialized in Real Estate Law in order to avoid casualties.
Antroya has processed and concluded every inch of numerous real estate transaction cases in its 17 years of history. Antroya has an abundant experience especially about immovable asset transactions for both commercial and residential purposes. To reach our legal staff, you may visit https://antroya.com/our-team/